- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Your rights with regard to the collection of information.
Shout is a tech-driven digital advertising agency, focused on social media content creators, which uses a revolutionary advertising technology. Such technology analyzes the creator's Followers, which enables Shout to connect brands with the most suitable creators.
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, including but not limited to your name, email address, credit card details, telephone number and the location of the computer through which you used the Website (hereinafter: “Personal Information”).
We will elaborate on the manner which Personal Information may be collected by Shout;
Information Collected on Influencers
We collect Influencers' information posted on publicly accessible social media networks that are commonly used for self promotion, marketing and publicity purposes. If the information is under certain settings which do not define it as "public", we will not collect it. The information we collect from influencers may include their user names, followers' list, biography, Instagram ID and social media public profile information such as their pictures, posts, location, number of followers and number of following profiles.
Information Collected on Followers
We collect Followers' information such as their Instagram username, and ID. If the Follower holds a public account, we collect their profile picture. Additionally, if the account is public and the Instagram "check in" feature is used by the Follower, we will also collect the relevant country and city name, if such were provided by Instagram.
Registering to our Services
You may register to our services through submitting your social network account such as your Instagram username on our Website. By doing that, you will grant us permission to access your Instagram account which may be revoked through the settings on your Instagram account. This will enable our access to publicly available social media information such as your pictures, biographical information, number of followers and more.
Requesting a Demo
When you request a demo through our Website, we will collect your name, email address, company name and phone number.
If you contact us for reasons such as for requesting a specific service, asking questions or requesting technical support, we will collect the information related to your inquiry.
Note, that if you are an Influencer, a Follower or a user registering to our website through your Instagram account, the manner in which social networking services use, stores and discloses your information is governed by the policies of the social network you use. Shout will not be held liable for the privacy practices or other actions of any social networking services that may be accessed through the service. Remember, you can always revoke the permission for our services by changing the settings on your social media account.
Use of Information:
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing. We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
1. Assess, Improve and Develop our Services:
- We collect Personal Information about Influencers to create a profiles which will enable us to better understand the areas or populations that are most influential and the types of audiences to whom they may appeal.
- We collect Personal Information about Followers of Influencers to help determine areas and populations in which Influencers are most influential and the types of audiences to whom they appeal.
- Such collection of data enables us to provide our technology as required by our clients.
We process this information for our legitimate interest in providing the platform and related services to our customers and for our customers’ legitimate interest in marketing their products.
2. Providing the Requested Services:
- We provide technical and professional support for customers who use our advertising technology and contact us for such support.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract regarding the use of our technology.
3. Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
- If you have used Shout's services in the past, we have a legitimate business interest for matching the data we collect with other data we had already collected. This enables us to personalize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs, as well as to improve your experience on the Website by providing personalized content, recommendations, and features.
- Shout takes part in many events and conferences to present its product and services to existing and potential customers. If you register for such events, we will provide you with information and services associated with the event and additional services in which you may have an interest in. Sharing your Personal Information with us during an event, will allow you to receive personalized marketing materials.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to enable easy access to information on our services and to personalize your experience and customize our content.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
We share the profile of the Influencer, created by our technology, with our clients to enable them to contact the Influencers who would be most effective for marketing or any other campaign that they may consider.
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management, analytics or maintenance services. We also share your information with Google Analytics for analytics services. Google Analytics set their own cookies or other identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of Shout's services through the Website. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our services.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you or your account may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Website to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Shout, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website or a physical or property threat to you or others. The authority supervising such activities is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft known as phishing, is at Shout's top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission's website.
If you are located within the European Union (the "EU") or within the European Economic Area (the "EEA"), you may be entitled to certain specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to eligibility, users in the EU or in the EEA have the following rights to:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete,
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Object to an automated decision making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
- Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Generally, with regard to information we collected, Shout is a "Data Controller". Therefore if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact us, and we will make our best efforts to fulfill your request.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above you may contact us at: [email protected].
We use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of this Website. This aggregated tracking information is used to improve and enhance website experience. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting websites to the user's personal preferences. Usually, cookies contains varied information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on websites, the location from which you arrived at the website and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by so rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on websites.
Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to [email protected]. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
The Influencers and Followers whose information we collect are generally over the age of 13. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13 and you wish to use our services, please contact us through the contact information provided on this Website.
Links to Other Websites
Generally, Shout does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems (unless the data is required for Shout to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested services), and inform other relevant parties to which we have disclosed your Personal Information of the erasure request.
Access to Information and Correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of you Personal Information you may contact us with a request and we may charge a small fee for such service. Additionally, we want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may request to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction